Sunday, March 20, 2011

Random Pics

This past summer, I got a new camera. My very 1st Digital SLR - Cannon Rebel XSi. I have always had a love of taking pictures and most people that know me, see me behind a camera. Since I don't have kids of my own to brag about and because of privacy I cannot post pics of our 2 foster girls that were in our home, I decided to share random pictures that I have taken instead. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

Walked around like a tourist and took pictures of the Cardston Alberta Temple - here are a few shots that I like ... taken the Summer of 2010 ... all rights reserved - please do not copy. Prints are available for purchase however - email me for more information.


      



Did I mention ... I LOVE my new camera?  I'm still learning all of the amazing functions of this camera and the 2 lenses.  It is so much fun and there are some amazing and beautiful, different angles of the Temple that I have never explored before.  Looking through the viewfinder brings out a whole new world to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment