Sunday, March 8, 2009

Released & Called

Today was an interesting day - and great one! I was released as Second Counselor in the Primary because our President was released. Then - a new President was called, my hubby's Aunt - and I was re-Called as the 2nd Counselor again! So - I was able to get set apart once again! I need the extra blessings! And - our new Bishop set me apart and gave me a special blessing! It was AWESOME - and it is so neat to have the Priesthood reveal so much that my Heavenly Father wants me to know and bless me with! Of course - a key word - Patience was used, but it was wonderful! The neatest experience for me was when all I could hear was complete silence and his voice as he blessed me so wonderfully! The Spirit was so strong in the room! So - it was a great day! I love my Heavenly Father and I know he is aware of me personally!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! The very same thing happened to me when the president got change last fall. I am also grateful for the priesthood & I am glad you felt comfort.

    ReplyDelete